Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Town Clerk/Tax Collector: Rebecca Pederson
92 School Street
PO Box 88
Twin Mountain, NH 03595
Deputy Town Clerk: Kelly Trammell
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Monday evenings 6 pm - 8 pm
The Town Clerk is a Municipal Agent for the state and issues registrations and renewals up to 26,000 lbs. for Town of Carroll residents. We also are able to complete registrations through online request by clicking the
E-Reg icon located on the left side of this page. Additional fees will apply. The E-Reg icon will also allow you to check on estimates on the cost or renewing your vehicle or the price involved in registering a new vehicle.
Every owner of a dog that is at least four months old must license their dog each year at the Town Clerk's office. The license year is May 1st - April 30th. Fees are:
- $6.50 - Dogs spayed or neutered
- $9.00 - Dogs not spayed or neutered
- $2.00 - Senior citizens (65 yrs +) for first dog
Please provide a copy of the current rabies certificate and/or proof of alteration.
We are also able to complete dog license registrations through online request by clicking on the dog licensing icon located on the left side of this page. Additional fees will apply.
Marriage licenses can be obtained through the Town Clerk's office.
- Both parties must appear in person with photo identification
- License is valid for a period of not more than 90 days from filing
- If applicant is divorced, a certified copy of divorce decree must be presented
- If applicant is widowed, a certified copy of death certificate of former spouse must be presented.
- Fee is $45 for marriage license and $15 for marriage certificate for a total of $60.
The Town Clerk is able to assist in obtaining vital records for birth, marriage and death. A certified copy is $15.
The 2012 tax rate is $19.05 per thousand. Tax bills are sent out bi-annually in June and November.